IGNORED

M4 Screwed

Charliesboots

1 minute ago, Charliesboots said:

Not thought I'd ever start a thread like that before however queuing traffic from Magor services and stop start to Tredegar Park. 

Taken me an hour to get through it so be warned. 

It's gonna get worse after the Welsh referendum. They will only be able to open one lane .........

........ and that's in both directions.

:yes:

Uncle TFR

3 minutes ago, Charliesboots said:

Not thought I'd ever start a thread like that before however queuing traffic from Magor services and stop start to Tredegar Park. 

Your prawn sandwich should be fully defrosted though if you are running late.

Every cloud and all that!

Just now, Charliesboots said:

I see your 1 hour delay and raise you:  I drove from Bristol to Heathrow on Tuesday morning:  took me 6 1/4 hours as a result of the fatal accident around Reading:  never seen anything like it previously.  Caused me to miss my flight home.

I came back about this time yesterday from Lampeter and it was chocked from the tunnel alway back to bridge.. the tolls weren't too bad.. probably not the case tonight!

A possible alternative route is to get off m4 at Magor and go down the road that used to go to  llanwern . This road has been upgraded and is now used as a relief road it goes all the way to Tredegar park and is dual carriageway must of the way. It's hardly used and as it's relatively new most sat navs don't seem to pick it up. Could be worth a try ..

Archived