IGNORED

Left back linked with City......

Tipps69

5 hours ago, Fiale said:

30 year old LB when we have Bryan and Golbourne both of which are decent LB's this level - seems odd.

Not odd at all if we are building a promotion side

Sorry I can't see either of our current left backs as first choices for a Premiership side

42 minutes ago, Ivorguy said:

Sorry I can't see either of our current left backs as first choices for a Premiership side

If we are building a Premiership side surely we will need someone who is / or close to that quality but in their prime, not someone at the end of their career.

In theory the guy could have 4 or 5 years left in him, which would be a long time to stay at a club especially one that will probably be looking to constantly improve as the seasons past, so 30 years old doesn't sound like an issue to me because it's unlikely that we'd keep him beyond 2 or 3 years.

1 hour ago, Ivorguy said:

Would be more likely that (Maybe) Lee doesn't rate Goldborne.

Out of interest,who do you see in our squad as premier league 'First Eleven' players(loanee's not included) ??.......

2 hours ago, Ivorguy said:

But you are not managing our side and our current manager thinks that one of them is a future Premiership Left back

4 minutes ago, Big C said:

But you are not managing our side and our current manager thinks that one of them is a future Premiership Left back

But we'd need 2 players of adequate standard for each position & if we could get a full international on a free, it's a no brainer really.

Not good enough for Forest last season, not as good as our second choice left back (Golbourne) and he's also 30.

Probably the position in our squad that needs strengthening the least, no chance we are interested in him.

Archived