IGNORED

Football Manager 2017.

Tipps69

Anyone else already playing the beta version?

Not sure if it's really worth the money to be fair, all the 'upgrades' are very minimal & there's not much difference from 2016 from what I can see. From what I can see, most of the 'upgrades' have been put into the set-up of the game (making yourself the manager). All seems far to samey to me unfortunately.

Much prefer this years one to last year.

Mainly because it runs so much better, partly because there's a 64 bit version.

Quite like the social media gimmick thing, even if the tweets are all a bit same-y and the wider range in animations during games makes it a lot more entertaining.

Not really sure what more you can ask for. It is always going to be a minimal changes, just like new FIFA and PES games are often just squad and kit updates.

Like the handheld version better. Of course you can't be so particular or have the same database but I find it too tedious on pc. Budgets always way too low as well. If they fixed that I'd have a look. Also if they've fixed you getting low bids for your players and other teams asking for 5-6 times what you would get if it was your player. 

12 minutes ago, JoeAman08 said:

Like the handheld version better. Of course you can't be so particular or have the same database but I find it too tedious on pc. Budgets always way too low as well. If they fixed that I'd have a look. Also if they've fixed you getting low bids for your players and other teams asking for 5-6 times what you would get if it was your player. 

I've found I can pay a lot less for players and get bids accepted than in last years one.

I'm using a general formula of starting price + what the club asks for, then dividing that total by two.

Not had any bids in for my players yet though.

I guess I thought they could put a bit more variation into the reply options you give to questions.

I signed a player on loan, he's not played & their manager moans at his lack of playing time, 3 options, agree with him & apologise & say he'll get more game time, disagree with their manager & risk losing the player or tell their manager that he's not of adequate standard, he agrees & everyone goes on with their business.

It just feels like they could give different answers or different outcomes to change it up & make it a bit more realistic instead of just 3 options. None of the question & answer scenarios seem to of changed.

Archived