IGNORED

Forum

cidercity

I'm not one for going onto other clubs forums and posting,but this one has to be one of the best.

The amount of user's, post's ,opinion's and pure love for the club there can't be many better.

sorry had a few beer's just getting sentimental.

(can't wait for the season to start) :D

Sorry but i have come across a few better ones than this. where you can post what you really think and not what your allowed to think.

Also found boards that if someone on their team is playing rubbish or is ribbish they will say so and wouldn't get slagged off for saying so and not get accused of booing him and not supporting him at games when every minute he is playing you are supporting him.

Toruble is on here unless everything is 100% supporting city and making them out to be a perfect club you are being negative "not a real supporter" and should get behind them. best boards are the ones that you can say what you think and ones where people don't make assumptions.

Can think of one Mr. Cider Head runs now thats a forum!!!! :cool::whistle:

Sorry but i have come across a few better ones than this. where you can post what you really think and not what your allowed to think.

Also found boards that if someone on their team is playing rubbish or is ribbish they will say so and wouldn't get slagged off for saying so and not get accused of booing him and not supporting him at games when every minute he is playing you are supporting him.

Toruble is on here unless everything is 100% supporting city and making them out to be a perfect club you are being negative "not a real supporter" and should get behind them. best boards are the ones that you can say what you think and ones where people don't make assumptions.

Can think of one Mr. Cider Head runs now thats a forum!!!!

cheers :whistle: for look and style this board is nice

but as a large membership and the clubs oficial board

not everyone will see eye to eye

but i can see both sides of the coin on

censorship and can see why the club do what they do

in terms of bad language etc as all forms of fans

come on here and some may not want kids to read the

f'word all the time and with the rumours posts it

could lead to all sorts of legal stuff, as for swearing

yeah i swear but not in front of kids if i can help it

i suppose it's a time and a place thing.

the subbers forum is is there for a more down the pub

style of chat and a laugh...

Archived