IGNORED

Saturday 27th November 2004

94th Minute

The bloke deserves some respect... :)

Just the same as Martin Scott gets respect before a game..

Peacock may of only scored 16 goals last teem but without those goals we would of been worse off.... possibly with loads of good players leaving right now...

:whistle::cool::D:city:

lets face it lee peacock is not a trator, we all know he wasnt good enough and needed 2 move on, so i think it was in his interest as well as ours that he moved on,

I'm going to boo the pants of the two faces piss head ######.

Any ###### that says they are "relieved" to leave my club don't deserve any respect from the fans at all. One minute hes saying he can't sleep at night cause hes worried hes not going to get a contract the next. hes "releived" to be gone.

Two faced ###### didn't do anything great for us and then more or less slag us off. Don;t give a poo about him hope he ends up in their reserves and only gets to play us due to injuries to their other strikers.

I'm going to boo the pants of the two faces piss head ######.

Any ###### that says they are "relieved" to leave my club don't deserve any respect from the fans at all. One minute hes saying he can't sleep at night cause hes worried hes not going to get a contract the next. hes "releived" to be gone.

Two faced ###### didn't do anything great for us and then more or less slag us off. Don;t give a poo about him hope he ends up in their reserves and only gets to play us due to injuries to their other strikers.

Peacock was out of contract, was probably offered worse money than he is on now, and knew he wasn't going to be first choice, he has a family to consider as well. he was probably relieved to have a job, I have never heard him slag off bcfc, in an interview on the wednesday site, he said he had 4 great years here, and thanked the supporters, I will give him the reception he deserves, as any ex-city player would get on there return.

So hes relived at being paid £6,000 a week instead of £5,000 a week for doing nothing?

Saying your relived leaving your old club, and wa sjumping with joy from having an offer from someone else. Then coming onto your old clubs web site saying you loved it here, and a couple of months before couldn't sleep cause he wanted to stay so much. Thast as 2 faced as it gets. he just trying to make HIMSELF look good and he seems to have caught you out for one.

He scored us a few goals yes ok but he wasn't nothing special nothing to go mad about. We have had much better over the years. Anyone who says they are relived to leave the club i am going to be ###### off with as its suggesting our club is a joke.

Hes a two faced ###### and deserves every bit of stick he gets.

Myself I'm no fan of peacock but he did work his ass off in games but i will b booin him wen he comes on

I wonder what will happen if on the last day of the season away to sheffield wednesday if he scored to keep us in this divison again(but we're going to win the league so it dont matter)

Guest Georgeformbygrill

Why does it matter if he wanted to stay on not :whistle: most people wanted him to go anyway!!!

i'll be giving him a clap when he comes down here :cool::D:city:

Guest bristolbred

I shall just ignore him, but knowing my luck, he'll be in front of me for my half time burger!!, :city:

But fair play for him going to Hillsborough for more money for doing less work. :D

Don't think that we'll miss him too much!!, :whistle:

:cool:

Guest Redarmy Ant

u can all give me a clap too, as its my birthday the same day!! Shame its my twentieth, no longer a boy, but a man...

Boo.

Doesn't play for us, didn't want to, and so he's no different to Nsumbu Ndungu or Scott Taylor, i will boo, because they aint part of us, They had a striker called MARK ROBINS (Hero) last season, and i woulda applauded him because he wanted to be with us, but we wouldn't pay a silly fee. Peacock was useless, a big lumbering, useless forward, not very pleasing on the eye, BYE BYE AND GOOD RIDDANCE.

I think it would be disgusting if he gets jeered when he comes back.Those sort of receptions should be saved for the Tony Thorpe's of this world not a player who works as hard as Lee Peacock did.

It was time for both parties to move on and I wish Leapy luck just not against us

Archived