IGNORED

Free ticket and a first post on the forum!!

Horduryouthinkiam

I'm unable to make it tonight due to an annoying chest infection and the associated day off work complimented with anti-biotics. Whilst I'd rather be sitting in the cold nursing a Bovril and a hot pie it means I have a ticket available. Based on other threads and discussion of costs, and the fact it's POTD I'm happy to give this one away as it will be wasted otherwise. I may also be able to throw in a Brighton ticket as well as I have a ST (if that's an acceptable thing to do!!) as I'm away that weekend which was booked months ago. If your interested please message me. I know it's late in the day but I've now admitted defeat.

On another topic, this is my first post and this is also my first year as a ST holder. However I've been coming to AG for years on and off and have seen the football and infrastructure change significantly in the SL era therefore due to the costs of an individual ticket putting me off coming too regularly I decided to invest a little further in my ever growing love for the club. I've also been browsing the forum regularly for many months and can see this has been a topic of discussion. For me coming to AG on a regular basis, meeting some more like minded people, and in most cases being entertained through either good or poor football has outweighed the cost, which I know I am lucky to afford. I also had that small thought in the back of my mind that this could be the season we have a chance to go up, however as the season has progressed this wouldn't bother me at all anymore, although I may think differently when we are 7th at the end of 7th May!! As long as I am fortunate enough to afford a ST then I will be doing so for many years to come, regardless of where we are.

Anyway sorry for the ramble but first one and gave me a chance to give a bit of background but thank you to the Forum which I find is brilliant. At times laugh out loud funny, at times sad but always informative, engaging and bl**dy addictive.

COYR

Wecome Newbie, hope you enjoy the ups and downs of this Forum and the team, hope you will be posting regularly. If you are going tonight, let's hope we get into the Quarter Finals.   COYR's Sorry just realised you are not well, get well soon and back to the Gate!

32 minutes ago, Horduryouthinkiam said:

I'm unable to make it tonight due to an annoying chest infection and the associated day off work complimented with anti-biotics. Whilst I'd rather be sitting in the cold nursing a Bovril and a hot pie it means I have a ticket available. Based on other threads and discussion of costs, and the fact it's POTD I'm happy to give this one away as it will be wasted otherwise. I may also be able to throw in a Brighton ticket as well as I have a ST (if that's an acceptable thing to do!!) as I'm away that weekend which was booked months ago. If your interested please message me. I know it's late in the day but I've now admitted defeat.

On another topic, this is my first post and this is also my first year as a ST holder. However I've been coming to AG for years on and off and have seen the football and infrastructure change significantly in the SL era therefore due to the costs of an individual ticket putting me off coming too regularly I decided to invest a little further in my ever growing love for the club. I've also been browsing the forum regularly for many months and can see this has been a topic of discussion. For me coming to AG on a regular basis, meeting some more like minded people, and in most cases being entertained through either good or poor football has outweighed the cost, which I know I am lucky to afford. I also had that small thought in the back of my mind that this could be the season we have a chance to go up, however as the season has progressed this wouldn't bother me at all anymore, although I may think differently when we are 7th at the end of 7th May!! As long as I am fortunate enough to afford a ST then I will be doing so for many years to come, regardless of where we are.

Anyway sorry for the ramble but first one and gave me a chance to give a bit of background but thank you to the Forum which I find is brilliant. At times laugh out loud funny, at times sad but always informative, engaging and bl**dy addictive.

COYR

Welcome to addiction,and enjoy radio drizzle commentary tonight!!...

Archived