IGNORED

The team is in....

Silvio Dante

2 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

I'd rather we went out to win the game from the start.

and how many games have we won in the second half this season? Hull will tire in second half...then we will have them.

5 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

Massively disappointed with that line up. A place in the quarter final at stake, potentially a huge game, and only 3 games in the whole of November including another international break. Just feels to me like we're not making the most of the opportunity.

Agreed. Against a team that we will undoubtably be able to compete with, this is a huge opportunity to progress.

Financial gain, positive exposure, increased interest in the club and a potential huge tie all to come from winning tonight. Not to say we won't, but I'd have liked to see us full strength. 

Cant wait to see how Engvall gets on. Has McCoulsky been recalled to be on the bench tonight? Great experience for him. Just reward for what seems like a very good start to his season. 

5 minutes ago, MC RISK77 said:

Pissed right off with this chance of a big night out against surely one of the big boys and we pick a team like this.

i know the league is more important but the quarter final is up for grabs.

hope to be proved wrong but 2-0 hull for me

Hull will get payback tonight with a late Ab volley from edge of box........

13 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

Massively disappointed with that line up. A place in the quarter final at stake, potentially a huge game, and only 3 games in the whole of November including another international break. Just feels to me like we're not making the most of the opportunity.

Agreed. I can't see us winning with that team

5 minutes ago, deadredfred said:

Agreed. Against a team that we will undoubtably be able to compete with, this is a huge opportunity to progress.

Financial gain, positive exposure, increased interest inarrow-10x10.png the club and a potential huge tie all to come from winning tonight. Not to say we won't, but I'd have liked to see us full strength. 

Cant wait to see how Engvall gets on. Has McCoulsky been recalled to be on the bench tonight? Great experience for him. Just reward for what seems like a very good start to his season. 

Seven changes from Hull so could be a decent reserve game

Archived