IGNORED

A few niggles

Fjmcity

Arrogant or stupid by Johnson to think we can leave out Tomlin in a game like tonight.. Exactly what we needed everything, everything goes through him. Yes he missed a sitter chance but he also made it. Brilliant goal too.

we need another option up front, envegall played well with some nice touches, first half I think if Tomlin were on he probably would of seen himself in on goal. Promising but more options need as wilbs Impact only goes so far and Tammys blundering style is what gets him his goals but also his slight downfall.

we are frustrating sometimes, we are trying to score the perfect goal need a sharper edge as last few games we have been abit stale up top.

probably the sort of game where a crowd a bit more up for it would of spurred the players on but they looked abit lethargic so reflected in crowd. One usually feeds the other

no panic buttons being hit or meltdown, just the feelings after a frustrating game that never quite got going

Don't feel it was arrogant tbh it was a case of rotating and giving a young squad a chance. I had doubts when I saw the line up but I'm glad he picked the team the way he did, as a lot of our play was outstanding for such a young side. Very proud of the lads on a night where we could and probably should have won albeit for two set pieces either side of the half. That is the most frustrating thing - their keeper was excellent tonight, but so was engvall, Moore, odowda. Our youngest stars shone tonight and it's unfair that all those chances just didn't find the net! Focus on the league now though and with similar performances in the championship will we do well this season

Archived