IGNORED

Bristolcitysweden in in 7th heaven

BigTone

Strange how the mind works sometimes.

When I first read your post BT I saw it as a code - ABBA? What the F! - football team formation? - ABBA - 2442? No, too many players for football - Rugby league, possible 24421 gives you 13.

Then dredging up from the depths of time - A ha - the dreaded excresence that was ABBA  - formation - bloke woman woman bloke. Ye Gods!

Pretty sure Tommy won't be humming Mama Mia

54 minutes ago, southvillekiddy said:

When I first read your post BT I saw it as a code - ABBA? What the F! - football team formation? - ABBA - 2442? No, too many players for football - Rugby league, possible 24421 gives you 13.

Then dredging up from the depths of time - A ha - the dreaded excresence that was ABBA  - formation - bloke woman woman bloke. Ye Gods!

apologies - should be excrescence

2 hours ago, southvillekiddy said:

Show Me The Way To Go Home....in Swedish.

On 10/27/2016 at 13:05, southvillekiddy said:

That was a totally different group altogether.

Archived