IGNORED

Wes Burns - how's he doing?

SecretSam

Fair play to Wes for playing from conference to championship and now the spl, though his talent is there, potential is too, but he's not up and coming anymore. He's been around as long as Bobby and Bobby is our longest serving player. Time to step it up Wesley, I like you a lot, but you need to kick on and kick on soon :thumbsup:

1 hour ago, JonDolman said:

Is he playing wide or through middle?

Hard to tell to be honest; seems to be drifting central from the right, but is part of Aberdeen's problem at the moment; not enough shape and direction.

Had a decent volly saved point-blank by the Celtic keeper but got called for a 'foul', which was the softest thing I've seen for ages - but was against Celtic, so can see why the ref gave it... ;)

30 minutes ago, samo II said:

Hard to tell to be honest; seems to be drifting central from the right, but is part of Aberdeen's problem at the moment; not enough shape and direction.

Had a decent volly saved point-blank by the Celtic keeper but got called for a 'foul', which was the softest thing I've seen for ages - but was against Celtic, so can see why the ref gave it... ;)

Bad management..? Surely not..!

Archived