IGNORED

Hello to all my Bristol friends!!

SaulGoodman

Hey all

Well the day has finally come when a certain someone brings his Real Madrid to the Well!!

Reasonable start from us and a good one for your (much better than i expected)

I did predict us to be above you all season and obviously i was wrong but i do think we will finish top half

Today's game has literally come at the worst possible time with both our CM's suspended (one being our captain and best player by a country mile) but thats football

Fully fit team and i think a win or draw but i fear the worst now (as above) so im going for a tight 1-1 draw, not confident at all!!

Btw that Abraham is a bit of all right in he?

Anyway whatever the result hope you all have a great day (baring the result) in a very bleak looking Barnsley!!

6 minutes ago, ExiledAjax said:

Anyone fancy correcting the grammar or do we just ignore it?

"In linguistics, grammar is the set of structural rules governing the composition of clauses, phrases, and words in any given natural language. The term refers also to the study of such rules, and this field includes morphology, syntax, and phonology, often complemented by phonetics, semantics, and pragmatics."

Having seen this probably best to ignore it. 

3 minutes ago, Abraham Romanovich said:

"In linguistics, grammar is the set of structural rules governing the composition of clauses, phrases, and words in any given natural language. The term refers also to the study of such rules, and this field includes morphology, syntax, and phonology, often complemented by phonetics, semantics, and pragmatics."

Having seen this probably best to ignore it. 

Those cunning linguists have come up with yet another convoluted definition designed to confuse us all.

It's just the rules of writing innit.

56 minutes ago, SaulGoodman said:

Hey all

Well the day has finally come when a certain someone brings his Real Madrid to the Well!!

I did predict us to be above you all season and obviously i was wrong but i do think we will finish top half

Today's game has literally come at the worst possible time with both our CM's suspended (one being our captain and best player by a country mile) but thats football

Fully fit team and i think a win or draw but i fear the worst now (as above) so im going for a tight 1-1 draw, not confident at all!!

Anyway whatever the result hope you all have a great day (baring the result) in a very bleak looking Barnsley!!

:sub:

59 minutes ago, SaulGoodman said:

Hey all

Why would you predict that? You aren't that good....

1 hour ago, SaulGoodman said:

Hey all

So you admit you  don't have any strength in depth within your squad? When that was suggested at the start os the season you said you had Messi and Ronaldo waiting in the wings (or something along those lines) 

4 minutes ago, EnclosureSurge said:

We don't half pick on other people's grammar on here. Glass houses and all that. Cripes. Let the lad/lass live.

How many times did you re-read that to check the grammar, before pressing "post reply"..?!

Archived