IGNORED

City player.

Portland Bill

7 minutes ago, Donkeeebles said:

Does City player have all the full away games on it? I'd definitely get it if it does.

it seems to now - it did'nt use to for some reason, but this season it's been good, also has an extended highlight of most games, 10 minutes longish

15 minutes ago, Donkeeebles said:

Does City player have all the full away games on it? I'd definitely get it if it does.

It does but it's generally behind so if your listening and also using the web or social media you will find out what's happening before the commentary catches up. Bloody annoying and pretty poor really.

19 minutes ago, Turbored said:

It does but it's generally behind so if your listening and also using the web or social media you will find out what's happening before the commentary catches up. Bloody annoying and pretty poor really.

was he not reffering to the video of the game ?

But yeah the delay of the radio footage being rerouted through player is annoying, it also seems to lag behind others listening on player as well so everyone listening is at a different point of the game.

8 minutes ago, Fiale said:

was he not reffering to the video of the game ?

But yeah the delay of the radio footage being rerouted through player is annoying, it also seems to lag behind others listening on player as well so everyone listening is at a different point of the game.

Yeah sorry I wasn't clear, I meant a video of the game. Think I'll look into getting it then. Thanks 

6 hours ago, Portland Bill said:

I've just clicked on the link ( on City player. ) to watch the Barnsley game, Bizarrely the game that comes on is the City v Forest game from a few weeks ago! 

What the fudge is that about!!

Player is cack

1 hour ago, RedDave said:

It's superb in my opinion.  Ten mins highlights soon after game.  Two days later full 90 mins of each game.  

Live radio commentary is a bit delayed but so what?!

The video highlights are great, especially the addition of the 90 min highlights. Wish they'd improve the camera angles at AG.

The delay is a bit annoying though, sometimes I'll watch the game with the BT sport live scores show and they'll get an update that we've scored or conceded before I know about it which ruins the suspense a bit. Also I still find player very buggy and sometimes it requires me to log in and out a few times before it works.

3 minutes ago, yardy said:

I am still getting random pauses throughout the live commentary, probably happens 20ish times per game. It seems to freeze for maybe 5 seconds and sometimes i have to refresh the page to get commentary back......does this happen to anyone else?

It was breaking up all the way through, last Saturday. Annoying to begin with, by the time they'd equalised it had either stopped or I was too miffed to care!

3 minutes ago, exAtyeoMax said:

It was breaking up all the way through, last Saturday. Annoying to begin with, by the time they'd equalised it had either stopped or I was too miffed to care!

Ahhh i'm quite relieved its not just me i was beginning to think i had network or hardware issues here.

Would be interesting to know how many of us suffer with this and if its just city player or other clubs too

52 minutes ago, exAtyeoMax said:

in all fairness that was a awful connection anyway, they lost the feed entirely live for some reason, and it kept cutting out so it was not just a player issue,

Archived