IGNORED

Job Opportunity

Rich

We are currently seeking a labourer / assistant to help tradespeople. We cover a large range of works from extensions to building maintenance and repairs.

This is an ideal position for a young fit person.

Experience or a CSCS card is not required, though a willingness to turn up and work is. We're based in Knowle and it would be preferable if you have your own transport, though not essential.

Full or Part-time, on a self-employed basis. 

Pay exceeds minimum wage, immediate start available.

If you would like to discuss this opportunity please PM me, letting me know a bit about yourself, your experience, transport situation, availability etc.

Rich

On ‎11‎/‎1‎/‎2016 at 20:12, Rich said:

We are currently seeking a labourer / assistant to help tradespeople. We cover a large range of works from extensions to building maintenance and repairs.

This is an ideal position for a young fit person.

Experience or a CSCS card is not required, though a willingness to turn up and work is. We're based in Knowle and it would be preferable if you have your own transport, though not essential.

Full or Part-time, on a self-employed basis. 

Pay exceeds minimum wage, immediate start available.

If you would like to discuss this opportunity please PM me, letting me know a bit about yourself, your experience, transport situation, availability etc.

Rich

I'm still searching if anyone knows a willing worker.

On ‎12‎/‎5‎/‎2016 at 18:58, Rich said:

I'm still searching if anyone knows a willing worker.

Are there no young fit willing people in the world?  I have the word out, adverts out and not a tickle, anyone know if I'm doing anything wrong?

Depends where you're placing your ads. Have you tried social media? You could even pay a few quid to have the advert boosted where it'll only be seen by people of a desired age group. You can even tailor it to only be seen by people with certain interests.

You won't get many people in that category on the 'non football chat' section of Otib I don't think. It's mostly middle aged pub bores (who are never wrong, ever) putting the world to rights!

6 hours ago, Phileas Fogg said:

Depends where you're placing your ads. Have you tried social media? You could even pay a few quid to have the advert boosted where it'll only be seen by people of a desired age group. You can even tailor it to only be seen by people with certain interests.

You won't get many people in that category on the 'non football chat' section of Otib I don't think. It's mostly middle aged pub bores (who are never wrong, ever) putting the world to rights!

Yup, targeted facebook ad, target Bristol ages 17-24 would probably be pretty cheap.

35 minutes ago, Phileas Fogg said:

Less than a tenner to reach thousands of people in your target market.. makes sense and you'll get tonnes of responses.

Our company does it for student accommodation, send them out the same period students hear whether they have got their uni places. Niche targeting on facebook works really well and probably the best advertising the company has used to date.

Archived