IGNORED

Ticket for Brighton 15 Pounds

RUSSEL85

50 minutes ago, PaulCheesley said:

I have two seats but I generally only use one of them. So if someone wants to come to the Brighton game they can use my other seat for free.

Don't expect any Rovers fans to take you up on this offer. They don't use free tickets. 

1 hour ago, PaulCheesley said:

I have two seats but I generally only use one of them. So if someone wants to come to the Brighton game they can use my other seat for free.

I could find a good "home" for that one, mate, if still available. The recipient is a good or at least willing singer, supportive and not a moaner, not a Pack-basher, but likely to let the ref have both barrels should he warrant it, won't be up and down to the bar/toilet and won't be leaving early. And he's not in the know so he won't be telling you what Tomlin was getting up to this week after training (you just wouldn't believe it). He was at Newport 82 so might mention this once or twice. And is likely to bring sandwiches.

Give us a shout re meeting up (couldn't pm you though)

7 hours ago, RUSSEL85 said:

Morning, I have a season ticket in the south stand, and unfortunately unable to make the game Saturday, 15 quid anyone? I live in Shire and work in Bradley Stoke. Any takers, please let me know. Thanks

Sorry mate! Bradley Stoke bit out of the way! Shire possible though, if Cheese has second thoughts...... 

5 minutes ago, RUSSEL85 said:

Bump - Ticket still available if anyone is interested.

I'd buy it, but I'm not able to get to your neck of the woods until the weekend. What would be the latest time you'd be around for me to pick the ticket up Saturday, if at all?

If you want to PM with the info, feel free.

• The topic was locked

Archived