IGNORED

Birthday message from Horace

Aizoon

1 hour ago, Threshing Red said:

Happy birthday Horace! I take it you are out with the lads tonight. And no sleeping it off under a pile of wood mind

Christ what is this forum doing to me, talking to a hedgehog! 

Good point. Be careful to check your bonfires before lighting. Preferably, build them on the day or move them before lighting.

Remember. Horace might be sleeping off his birthday celebrations, and you don't want to burn a fellow Red, do you?

7 minutes ago, Aizoon said:

Good point. Be careful to check your bonfires before lighting. Preferably, build them on the day or move them before lighting.

Remember. Horace might be sleeping off his birthday celebrations, and you don't want to burn a fellow Red, do you?

So that's how Hedgehog crisps are made, glad to say,  I have never tried them.  When we first moved to Tallinn, we lived in a flat in Silli, which means Hedgehog, or place of Hedgehogs.  Now we live in Sipelga, which means Ant, or possibly Ant Hill.   Anyway, my best wishes to Horace and hope he sees another 7 and City in the Prem!

1 hour ago, EstoniaTallinnRed said:

So that's how Hedgehog crisps are made, glad to say,  I have never tried them.  When we first moved to Tallinn, we lived in a flat in Silli, which means Hedgehog, or place of Hedgehogs.  Now we live in Sipelga, which means Ant, or possibly Ant Hill.   Anyway, my best wishes to Horace and hope he sees another 7 and City in the Prem!

Did you see any hedgehogs in Silli? Or ants in Sipelga?

We could see City in the Prem next season. At our ages, Horace and I are getting impatient :(

1 hour ago, WhistleHappy said:

I thought he'd perhaps gone into hibernation, guess he's just getting quieter in his old age...

Anyway H ..hope Aiz has marinated some lovely fat slugs in Thatchers for you, happy birthday.

Candied slugs and a wee drop of Bunnahabain. Nothings oo good for my hedgehog...

33 minutes ago, phantom said:

I'm still not sure if Horace is a REAL hedgehog or a stuffed toy ? - or maybe both ?

What ? You mean you think he is road kill stuffed with cotton wool ?

I most certainly believe that he is a real little hog that trots around behind Aiz wearing his BCFC shirt whilst cooking dinner and ................ hold on the Nurse has arrived with the drugs trolley.

15 hours ago, EstoniaTallinnRed said:

So are you in the Ant Hill Mob ?

2 hours ago, phantom said:

I'm still not sure if Horace is a REAL hedgehog or a stuffed toy ? - or maybe both ?

Any pics @Aizoon ?

PS, I doff my cap to you sir for 55 years of supporting the club  

He's on my avatar watching that goal.

PS and 62 years supporting the Glos :o

Archived