IGNORED

If you like a stat...

It’sSmiittthhh

If you had put a tenner on us to be losing at home at half time each week then to win at full time, you'd be rolling in it.

I started with the Forest game. Forest came in. Blackburn and Brighton didn't.

£30 outlay so far. £190 profit.

Will 100% be in profit by the end of the season so all is well!

45 minutes ago, Fat Cigar said:

Thanks for this. Some great stats. Well, more interesting than great. Us not scoring at home in the first half was an eye opener. Hadn't even registered before. 

Not scoring before half-time but not conceding after is hilarious really, sums up our 45-minute performances  too!

5 hours ago, Welcome To The Jungle said:

Fans in the Atyeo should get a refund #JustThreeGoals 

Who's going to be brave enough to ask for one ! what with us being given the lowest prices in the ground already,this site would go into meltdown.

20 minutes ago, NOTBLUE said:

Who's going to be brave enough to ask for one ! what with us being given the lowest prices in the ground already,this site would go into meltdown.

Although I must say it annoyed me that we started attacking the SS in the 2nd half unlike last season and I didn't see anyone at the club tell us this? (they may have done mind)

Having the team attack the end you're sat in the second half is no much better. Would have been nice to be told

8 minutes ago, Welcome To The Jungle said:

Although I must say it annoyed me that we started attacking the SS in the 2nd half unlike last season and I didn't see anyone at the club tell us this? (they may have done mind)

Having the team attack the end you're sat in the second half is no much better. Would have been nice to be told

Yep, you think they would kick towards the most voiciferous support in the second half,ie:the Atyeo.:whistle:

Archived