IGNORED

Red Bull Swindon?

MarcusX

21 minutes ago, Welcome To The Jungle said:

As much as I hate Swindon, no set of fans deserve this as Red Bull would rip the heart out the club and use its skin to impersonate a football club. This must not happen. &%$£ off Red Bull! 

As I understand it they're actually pretty good at running football clubs. There was an article in the Blizzard about what they've been doing at Salzburg and Leipzig and it all sounded very sensible and sustainable.

They might turn Swindon into a serious football club.

Worrying for us, Red Bull are a company that do things the right way, from F1 to their music labels or football teams to their space missions. I have no doubt it'd be a success for them and they wouldn't rip the club apart, they always make sure their target market isn't disappointed.

Cw5xiocXEAES4I4.png:large

8 minutes ago, Griffin said:

Worrying for us, Red Bull are a company that do things the right way, from F1 to their music labels or football teams to their space missions. I have no doubt it'd be a success for them and they wouldn't rip the club apart, they always make sure their target market isn't disappointed.

More things to worry about? What with the gAss coming for us and Sheffield United...

Where will it all end..?

32 minutes ago, BCFC_Dan said:

As I understand it they're actually pretty good at running football clubs. There was an article in the Blizzard about what they've been doing at Salzburg and Leipzig and it all sounded very sensible and sustainable.

They might turn Swindon into a serious football club.

Everybody hates Leipzig though .

10 minutes ago, Red Army 75 said:

Also I thought he was favourite for qpr job a day or two ago . But it looks like skeletor will be taking over . 

Really?

I'll start the 'who will clap H*lloway' thread up now then

For what it's worth, I'm in the 'go **** yourself you rat faced****' camp, just to make it clear to everyone

31 minutes ago, RedDave said:

Tim Sherwood is new Swindon Director of Football.  Manager Luke Williams will remain in place but Sherwood will be in full control of transfers, formations and team selection.  Incredible!!

How the hell does that work. Williams is basically just a coach then, and Tim Sherwood actually the manager (in charge of everything just the old fashion format most clubs are moving away from).

2 hours ago, Major Isewater said:

Everybody hates Leipzig though .

They are hated because they have got around the rule that fans must own 51% of the club in germany. the fans who owns the shares are employed by red bull. Also the club has been totally rebranded. A german team recently got fined because their fans threw a bulls head onto the pitch. 

Archived