IGNORED

Soccer AM today 12-11-2016

Izza

2 hours ago, EnclosureSurge said:

Jimmy Bollard is either drunk in the 1v1 or just in lust with Tomlinho, he's panting so much. What is the point of having an out-of-touch, unfit near-40 year-old try and keep up with 20-somethings? Only one result there. 

It's a bit of fun. Jesus.

On 13 November 2016 at 16:26, Septic Peg said:

Anyone else get pissed off hearing LJ say 'diags' about a hundred times? :disapointed2se:

Surprisingly no, di-ag-an-all is probably a bit of a mouthful if you are dealing with quick passing isn't it, though I'm surprised it isn't shortened to 'D' or something.

What really bugs me is Qualification getting shortened to Quali in F1, even Q1 isn't as annoying. It sounds really Australian to me, they tend to shorten everything don't they? 

• Admin
On 11/13/2016 at 16:26, Septic Peg said:

Anyone else get pissed off hearing LJ say 'diags' about a hundred times? :disapointed2se:

Yes - it got to the point where I'm shouting at the TV !

1 hour ago, Dollymarie said:

Anyone else not have a sodding clue what was meant to be going on in that footage. :blink:

Watched it last night and was actually wondering what I was supposed to be watching, if it hadn't been about us I would have turned off long before the end

Is the show really that bad now?

28 minutes ago, phantom said:

Yes - it got to the point where I'm shouting at the TV !

Watched it last night and was actually wondering what I was supposed to be watching, if it hadn't been about us I would have turned off long before the end

Is the show really that bad now?

Normally the drills are much more simple than that which makes it much better. 

2 hours ago, Dollymarie said:

Anyone else not have a sodding clue what was meant to be going on in that footage. :blink:

I was half expecting Eddie Waring to come on asking Bullard if he wanted to play his joker.

Archived