IGNORED

Brum Away : SOLD OUT

boadle

• Admin
53 minutes ago, boadle said:

Believe it or not, I did scour the official site before I made my post. 

But yeah, thanks for setting a super example of community spirit and constructive interaction, moderator.

Always happy to help as you will see from previous posts of mine :yes:

Too early in the week for any announcement yet - as sometimes the prices go up on the day, if you are going, would recommend buying a ticket now

15 minutes ago, myol'man said:

Any tips on parking near St. Andrews?

They are recommending 'Wheels' parking at £5 a match, but as it's right next to the stadium I should imagine it gets rammed.

Digbeth car park looks like a good option as long as you can manage the 20 minute walk.

Bolton Rd and Small Heath Bridge areas were ok for street parking last season. 10 to 15 min walk to St Andrew's.

Ridiculous that's it's sold out when you know there will be empty seats everywhere.

I understand that clubs - ourselves included - want to limit away allocations to preserve home advantage. However, what if all clubs in the Championship agreed to give as many away tickets as they were able? So, we would benefit from increased away allocations on occasions such as this, but in return we would provide more away tickets at Ashton Gate when required.

Surely that would be better for everyone overall? Who'd be happy with that agreement? (genuine question).

1 hour ago, ChippenhamRed said:

Ridiculous that's it's sold out when you know there will be empty seats everywhere.

I understand that clubs - ourselves included - want to limit away allocations to preserve home advantage. However, what if all clubs in the Championship agreed to give as many away tickets as they were able? So, we would benefit from increased away allocations on occasions such as this, but in return we would provide more away tickets at Ashton Gate when required.

Surely that would be better for everyone overall? Who'd be happy with that agreement? (genuine question).

More fans,home and away brings a better atmosphere -good for us and the players let alone finances.  

Archived