IGNORED

Huddersfield v Bristol City is live stream 3pm ko game (Merged)

Never to the dark side

4 hours ago, reddogkev said:

Just seen this, cheers.  Means I've got until December 10th to figure out how to find an internet stream of a football game.  Being a bit of a technophobe, this could be a challenge.

Is there a secure way of finding the source of the stream?

I would have thought if there was a stream available it would be shared here on the match day bud. It's pointless looking for one now.

6 hours ago, reddogkev said:

Just seen this, cheers.  Means I've got until December 10th to figure out how to find an internet stream of a football game.  Being a bit of a technophobe, this could be a challenge.

Is there a secure way of finding the source of the stream?

You will easily find a stream and it will be posted on here on match day.

1 hour ago, Red Homer said:

Just starting to use Kodi - which would be the best sports add-on?

sportsmania.eu  is a great add on but is a subscription. Fairly cheap to try for 3 months. I have bought for the year at £50.00 but HD quality and no buffering would highly recommend.

8 minutes ago, formerly known as ivan said:

For those who use Kodi what add on do you use to watch live football? This is on the firestick not laptop.

Currently using sports devil and then within that dimsports but it's very hit and miss so any better links would be great.

Mobdro / Modbro is pretty good.

6 hours ago, Drew Peacock said:

Streams run with a delay. Last time I watched one I got a text re the goal before we scored on TV. ...............

Some fans are in the car when the final whistle is blown.

• Admin
52 minutes ago, REDOXO said:

Ok. I'll start an expat thread but the game is live across America on Bein Sport 1 which is a reasonably mainstream channel in Trumsylvania and Canada NTTDS you sir are a rock star I would not have even looked. 

Same channel as us?

14 minutes ago, phantom said:

Same channel as us?

Not sure mate. But bein one As I said in North America is pretty mainstream tv.  The internet bein channels are only obtainable with certain providers with an add on package.

Do they show live championship games at home with 3oc kick off on a Saturday on tv? I guess not as people are talking about streaming I suppose?

56 minutes ago, REDOXO said:

Not sure mate. But bein one As I said in North America is pretty mainstream tv.  The internet bein channels are only obtainable with certain providers with an add on package.

Do they show live championship games at home with 3oc kick off on a Saturday on tv? I guess not as people are talking about streaming I suppose?

Should be able to get it on Bein in Europe if you have Mobdro. Flicking through Bein last Saturday pretty sure there was 3or 4 premier games on, plus the Charlton v MK Dons FA Cup match.

Archived