IGNORED

Season Ticket for sale - Good value

Kibs

Due to unforeseen circumstances, I'm not going to be able to attend anywhere near as many games as I'd like this season. 

I have a season ticket in the Lansdown Stand, W15 (behind and to the right of the home "dug-out").

I'd rather it was getting used regularly and obviously I'd like to get some of my money back so thought I'd offer it up on here. It's a good seat so with 15 home games left, I was thinking £200 was pretty reasonable. That works out at a little bit over £13 per game for a seat that would normally cost you £36 a game. I've contacted the club and confirmed that I can do this, please message me if you are interested.

Thanks

7 hours ago, Kibs said:

Due to unforeseen circumstances, I'm not going to be able to attend anywhere near as many games as I'd like this season. 

I have a season ticket in the Lansdown Stand, W15 (behind and to the right of the home "dug-out").

I'd rather it was getting used regularly and obviously I'd like to get some of my money back so thought I'd offer it up on here. It's a good seat so with 15 home games left, I was thinking £200 was pretty reasonable. That works out at a little bit over £13 per game for a seat that would normally cost you £36 a game. I've contacted the club and confirmed that I can do this, please message me if you are interested.

Thanks

I already have a seat kibs I think that's a very good deal i'm very surprised somebody hasn't snapped your hand off, good luck with selling It, I'm sure you will

Archived