IGNORED

Andy Woodward

rockinrobin

It takes courage to come forward with his allegations of child abuse. Nothing winds me up more than those in a position of power, and they abuse that power for their own gain. If these allegations are true, then the abuser in this case needs locking up for life. These are the actions of a coward, with the need to satisfy their own egos. I hope all have the strength to come forward and nail this individual / Pe***** and let the guys on the inside give him/her a welcome they deserve.

Apologies if this raises any misdemeanours for anyone else.

29 minutes ago, rockinrobin said:

It takes courage to come forward with his allegations of child abuse. Nothing winds me up more than those in a position of power, and they abuse that power for their own gain. If these allegations are true, then the abuser in this case needs locking up for life. These are the actions of a coward, with the need to satisfy their own egos. I hope all have the strength to come forward and nail this individual / Pe***** and let the guys on the inside give him/her a welcome they deserve.

Apologies if this raises any misdemeanours for anyone else.

There was a thread on this last week and some on here were very brave in sharing their experiences. I don`t know if I could have dealt with some of the situations that they told us about.

The closest I`ve ever personally come to something like this is when a former Scout master of mine was found guilty of the same sort of thing. It was all going on when I was in his troop and I can honestly say that I had no suspicions at all. When it all came out I spoke to friends from back then and they had no idea either. Obviously we can never know the identity of those abused (and rightly so) but we suspect it was one or more of the `quieter` lads. Me and the kids I used to hang about with back then were probably a bit too savvy and a lot more streetwise which made it tricky for him to target us I guess.

It does go to show though that these people can carry out this sort of crime without anyone really being aware of it at the time.

Archived