IGNORED

Barnsley, just like watching City ?

Major Isewater

I watched the game last night and it felt , uncomfortably, like watching City .

Lots of possession, neat passing , shots on goal and then undone by the big frockers on the opposing side .

There were also too many long balls to Winnall all alone in the opposition penalty area .

I really felt the Tykes pain .

In addition they had à dodgy sending off and a very unlucky  penalty decision go against them as the Forest sub ran into one of their players on the edge of the box , fell over all by himself.

The consolation, for me , is that there are other teams in this League that don't get the ' rub of the green ' and at least we have a sound financial footing to help us progress .

Here's to a similar performance for City today ...

Reading 2 City 5 , of course .

:boxing:

1 hour ago, Major Isewater said:

I watched the game last night and it felt , uncomfortably, like watching City .

Lots of possession, neat passing , shots on goal and then undone by the big frockers on the opposing side .

There were also too many long balls to Winnall all alone in the opposition penalty area .

I really felt the Tykes pain .

In addition they had à dodgy sending off and a very unlucky  penalty decision go against them as the Forest sub ran into one of their players on the edge of the box , fell over all by himself.

The consolation, for me , is that there are other teams in this League that don't get the ' rub of the green ' and at least we have a sound financial footing to help us progress .

Here's to a similar performance for City today ...

Reading 2 City 5 , of course .

:boxing:

I'm not too optimistic myself. I see it as more of a Reading 4 City 5 kinda game.

Archived