IGNORED

Mental health petition

S_Y_G

Ive taken this from gaschat, i hope some of you would like to sign, it is from a fellow user.          Hello. Please would you sign and send this petition around. I tragically lost my 29 year old Daughter to Suicide on the 12th of Nov and trying to get a change in the mental health System. I would appreciate any extra signatures. She was Born in Bristol and came to some Gas games. Anyone that could sign would be doing her a big help as she wanted to help others.
Cheers Gas Heads and city fans
www.change.org/p/the-goverment-changing-the-mental-health-system?recruiter=644214536&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=share_for_starters_page&utm_term=mob-xs-google-no_msg

8 minutes ago, S_Y_G said:

Ive taken this from gaschat, i hope some of you would like to sign, it is from a fellow user.          Hello. Please would you sign and send this petition around. I tragically lost my 29 year old Daughter to Suicide on the 12th of Nov and trying to get a change in the mental health System. I would appreciate any extra signatures. She was Born in Bristol and came to some Gas games. Anyone that could sign would be doing her a big help as she wanted to help others.
www.change.org/p/the-goverment-changing-the-mental-health-system?recruiter=644214536&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=facebook&utm_campaign=share_for_starters_page&utm_term=mob-xs-google-no_msg

done, and very sorry RIP young lady

2 hours ago, S_Y_G said:

I know you didn't like my last post about Cureton, I ain't a total see you next Tuesday.

i'll sign this with heavy heart, much respect to ya, hope she's free of pain wherever she may be. X

Signed it. I've added a comment that psychiatrict illness remains a taboo subject in society and this situation has to change through the realisation that the majority of us will suffer from this type of illness at some point in our lifetime. R.I.P sweetheart. Losing a child in this way is the hardest thing to bear. All my best wishes to the family.

SK

2 hours ago, Monkeh said:

Done

as a person who has suffered with mental health issues all I can say is please talk to someone anyone beleave me when I say it will help c

Amen, Monkeh we may of sent a few messages awhile back, but huge respect for your words Back then, you helped more than you'll ever know 

thank you :)

Archived