IGNORED

Christmas Present?

CyderInACan

7 hours ago, CyderInACan said:

What would you have? A fully fit Matthews? A decent striker? Lights that go all the way across the South Stand. A topless Carol Vorderman calendar? 

You get one choice: go 

No contest cuz, you know my address, will look out for the postman :fingerscrossed:

8 hours ago, CyderInACan said:

What would you have? A fully fit Matthews? A decent striker? Lights that go all the way across the South Stand. A topless Carol Vorderman calendar? 

stupid question(shakes head ala SO'D) but if the calendar is topless how do you hang it on the wall?

9 hours ago, CyderInACan said:

Is she topless, or is it only the bottom half of a calendar ?

11 hours ago, Southend Blue said:

A time machine so I could go back to 1981 and relieve all those great moments.

England winning the Ashes, Charles and Diana street parties, almost winning the domestic treble, great music, film and television, and school days long before the time of independence. 

I would go back to 1976, and have a word in Paul Cheesley's ear along the lines of 'just let Shilton have it'. In my mind, an injury that cost him, and us, so much. It is easy to view the past through rose tinted glasses, but think he had a chance to become one of City's greatest postwar players, if not the best.

Still hurts to see that challenge through my young eyes in the enclosure.

Archived