IGNORED

The Official Huddersfield Town v Bristol City Match Day Thread

2 minutes ago, old_eastender said:

1-1 HT, in many ways lucky for us, but then again if not for awful ref decision could have been 1-2 up.  Freeman has played well, but is one foul away from red so I would take-him off at HT. Pack has been very poor, his lack of pace badly exposed by Huddersfield movement. We need Reid on for Pack and Engval for Freeman I'd say.

Think Flint was very lucky not to concede a pen tbf

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, Kim_il_sung said:

Thanks Finbarr for the stream link! First 20 minutes were truly awful and their posession football had us chasing shadows but since our goal, we've shown a lot more purpose and finished the half the stronger of the two sides I think. Id take a point here.

Probably downloaded every virus known to man. Football in Icelandic takes a comical face as well :)

My thoughts are Huddersfield came out of the blocks flying, it caught us slightly off guard. They played a fast tempo high pressing game and for the opening period this worked. For their goal Pack made a good tackle to retain possession but then decided he was Ronaldo and dribbled it out. He was soon disposed and then it was one nil.

We slowly got back in the game and matched their fight, it soon turned into a very hostile game and became extremely open, our goal came somewhat unexpectedly but it changed the game. Tomlin made a good few runs and I was dissapointed he decided to go it alone rather than giving Tammy the throughball.

Freeman has been great but thinj we need to take him off at HT.

Keith Stroud is always a referee who sticks in my mind and I think so far we can see why.

• Like 3