IGNORED

Tony Robinson

slartibartfast

2 hours ago, SecretSam said:

Saw him in (maybe) '97 at Wycombe. Big promotion game, absolute hordes of Cidereds there. As we walked to the game, everyone was going "hi Tony", like he was the just any well known fan. He was pretty nice, I recall.

I remember seeing and speaking to him outside the ground that day, and you right he is a nice guy.

11 hours ago, Peter O Hanraha-hanrahan said:

I could be wrong of course but I'm sure he mumbled something along those lines. Of course the fact it was into a mic meant that it was still audible to the whole stadium. :rofl2br:

I cant remember exactly which Derby match it was?

I believe it was the Louie Donowa game. My mates dad was friendly with Tony R and because he wasn't using his season tickets in the Dolman that night he gave them away - so I ended up sat in his seat.

3 hours ago, Eddie Hitler said:

For all that you hear about our many celebrity fans he's the only one that I've actually seen at unglamorous away games shivering on a windswept terrace with the rest of us.

Absolutely. All the others - 3D, Trescothick, etc are invisible. And that Banksy fella, never seen him :cool:

19 minutes ago, SecretSam said:

Absolutely. All the others - 3D, Trescothick, etc are invisible. And that Banksy fella, never seen him :cool:

I remember standing next to the keyboard player of Bros on the crumbling terraces of Blackpool on a cold Tuesday night back in 1989.

4 hours ago, The Gambler said:

I believe it was the Louie Donowa game. My mates dad was friendly with Tony R and because he wasn't using his season tickets in the Dolman that night he gave them away - so I ended up sat in his seat.

The incident where he went on the pitch dressed as Baldrick was definitely later than that mate, also it was an afternoon match. 

Archived