IGNORED

Ticker for Preston, a tenner

RUSSEL85

Morning,

Unfortunately I'm unable to roar the boys on to 3 vital points on Saturday so if anyone would like my season ticket for a tenner (Saturday's game only of course :P), you are more than welcome. 

I live in in Shire so it can be picked up tonight or tomorrow or I work at Bradley Stoke during the day if that's easier(although I don't have the ticket on me today so it will have to be picked up tomorrow)

Anyone interested, let me know

Cheers, Russ

4 minutes ago, Abraham Romanovich said:

To avoid any misunderstandings or potential embarrassing situations although the team are on a poor run I believe the OP is not offering money to take the ticket off him- but could be wrong 

Ah, im starting to think BCFC Grim was being sarcastic "sigh" - Yes, im selling the ticket for a tenner. My god are things that bad on here......................

4 minutes ago, RUSSEL85 said:

Ah, im starting to think BCFC Grim was being sarcastic "sigh" - Yes, im selling the ticket for a tenner. My god are things that bad on here......................

:laugh:

Sorry, I'm dying with a cold at the moment. The internet is my only form of entertainment today. ( I realise there are better things to look at but have company)

Archived