IGNORED

Rogue One

SARJ

I wouldn't call myself a big Star Wars fan. Have seen the films, could take them or leave them. Thought last years new one was alright.

But saw the trailer for this new offshoot prequel film, Rogue One, and it looks brilliant. A few nerdy people I work with went to midnight viewings last night/this morning and said it is absolutely fantastic and one of the best Star Wars franchise films yet. 

Has anyone seen it yet who can provide an honest review? Cheers

8 hours ago, SARJ said:

I wouldn't call myself a big Star Wars fan. Have seen the films, could take them or leave them. Thought last years new one was alright.

But saw the trailer for this new offshoot prequel film, Rogue One, and it looks brilliant. A few nerdy people I work with went to midnight viewings last night/this morning and said it is absolutely fantastic and one of the best Star Wars franchise films yet. 

Has anyone seen it yet who can provide an honest review? Cheers

I am going to see it tomorrow, from what I have heard from people who have seen it, Star Wars has remembered it's a film about WAR - there is apparently a battle scene that runs for over 30 minutes straight. It also has some twist and has "reset" the way movie franchises will have to think in the future (I have no idea what that means as I don't want any spoilers before going into the film....) If you can go, remember school breaks up tomorrow, so day time viewing tomorrow is the only time you might catch it in any peace !  

Archived