IGNORED

Bradley Lowery - RIP

Dollymarie

9 minutes ago, Ska Junkie said:

Fair play to Jermaine Defoe, he's gone up a lot in my estimations over the way he's handled this. Well done that man. 

Jermaine Defoe is a different class to most footballers. I have total respect for the man 150%

10 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

Bumping this as the latest update sounds quite upsetting. 

Still fighting though.

For anyone who hasn't seen 

Hi Guys Lynn here 
Update on Brad -  "Bradley is still fighting to stay with us. Nobody knows where he is getting the strength from or how he is doing it. He has been very close to going with the angels but he pulls himself out of it. It is a hard time for us waiting and watching for our baby to take his last breath he started with fighting and he is ending with fighting" #nationshero #ourlittlefighter

Xxxx

This little guy - more grace and courage and dignity in his plight, fighting every day like it's his last.

And i know there's a separate thread but this shames Henbury Gas to the point of ludicrous embarrassment.

54 minutes ago, BanburyRed said:

This little guy - more grace and courage and dignity in his plight, fighting every day like it's his last.

And i know there's a separate thread but this shames Henbury Gas to the point of ludicrous embarrassment.

I wouldn't mention young Bradley's name in the same breath as him. A young man with a smile that has brought so much happiness and sorrow at the same time. The pain for all must be unbearable.

Poor little lad. Seems to have been fighting this for what feels like forever. Hope he can enjoy what time he has left in comfort with his loved ones close by, and of course his best friend Defoe! Thoughts and prayers with him and his family. Certainly touched the nation.. 

What an amazing brave little boy. Led on the bed with my little boy as I type this,  watching him sleep, with tears in my eyes.  And cannot imagine what his family are going through. But one thing is for sure, they will be so proud of their little fella. He has clearly connected & touched Defoe in a way that is just amazing to see. I really hope City draw Bournemouth in a cup, just so I can clap Defoe. Thanks for posting that video Dolly. God Bless Bradley. COYR 

I don't do emotion , don't cry at funerals , littreally in my 33 years of life could count on one hand how many times I've cried.

Well after watching Jermaine Defoe speak I can now say two hands. WOW tough watch and so brave.

As for Bradley they way he's gone about his illness ( and his family) is truly inspiring.

As a parent of a 6 year old and 3 year old I just don't think I would be as brave as him. 

So much respect for Bradley, Jermain, Brads family and friends, one of those rare times when everyone involved deserves admiration and respect for the way they've all conducted themselves in such extremely trying circumstances.

The roller coaster of emotions from such brilliant joy to the deepest sadness has been extreme in equal parts... amazing kid, he has touched so many hearts in so many ways, just by being him...

Before you go Brad, just thanks for what you have given to the World in the time you've had with us, brave happy chap a real star... 

Archived