IGNORED

Likely To Go down Mehinks

longyears

Sorry but relegation form for a while now - wrong appointment as manager followed by very wrong signings most of who don't play anyway and total idiocy with selections and tactics. Most  expensive signing on the left wing - never a winger and never will be - Bryan never a left back but the most experienced full back not even in the squad let alone the side. LJ totally out of his depth in my view - we bought him out of Barnsley who guess what are doing much better since he left. Just like his Dad and then SC - flattered to deceive early on and then went steadily downhill - where are they now . But we are Bristol City  so we awarded him a contract extension - utter madness as will be proven  - been here, got the T shirt.........................!

1 hour ago, longyears said:

Sorry but relegation form for a while now - wrong appointment as manager followed by very wrong signings most of who don't play anyway and total idiocy with selections and tactics. Most  expensive signing on the left wing - never a winger and never will be - Bryan never a left back but the most experienced full back not even in the squad let alone the side. LJ totally out of his depth in my view - we bought him out of Barnsley who guess what are doing much better since he left. Just like his Dad and then SC - flattered to deceive early on and then went steadily downhill - where are they now . But we are Bristol City  so we awarded him a contract extension - utter madness as will be proven  - been here, got the T shirt.........................!

And you forgot about that asteroid that's heading for earth! F@ck it all I say!

3 hours ago, longyears said:

Another poor effort from a gas head....hope you enjoyed your trip back from shrewsbury

3 hours ago, longyears said:

Seven points . Three games. 

Archived