IGNORED

The official OTIB had a headfit thread

joe jordans teeth

Fatal error: Cannot declare class IPS\Dispatcher\_Standard, because the name is already in use in C:\www\otib.co.uk\system\Dispatcher\Standard.php on line 305

When googled this message yesterday before the match, the only links it came up with all led to OTIB and all gave me the same message, which was -

Fatal error: Cannot declare class IPS\Dispatcher\_Standard, because the name is already in use in C:\www\otib.co.uk\system\Dispatcher\Standard.php on line 305

Does this help you.

6 hours ago, Be ashamed said:

When googled this message yesterday before the match, the only links it came up with all led to OTIB and all gave me the same message, which was -

Does this help you.

This was what I was getting earlier. I'm sure @Tomarse knows and has removed the gremlins.

Archived