IGNORED

Will current form

Bristol Rob

I think it could impact in a couple of ways.

We're still in the top ten and doing OK, better prospect for an ambitious player and SL may be happier to release extra funds. You only have to look at Bradley Dack a while ago. We were struggling and they looked good to go up, he stays.

We are in a shocking run of form and from the outside could be considered to be in a relegation fight, while some may not worry others will come only if the money is tempting. That in a nutshell is also the January window, you will pay over the odds for form players both ways. 

I said at the start of the season , I'd be happy if we get within touching distance of the playoff's. Don't care if we aren't real contenders, just an outside chance to keep us interested and away from the relegation zone. This is still not beyond us, I think a couple of signings may do it maybe another experienced head. I have a feeling most of any players coming in will be future prospects but, our situation also demands we look at real first team players who are definite starters.

Archived