IGNORED

Rare Shirt

alexukhc

3 minutes ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

Can't recall it being worn 

Looks like a prototype or similar made in house (Nibor)

That badge doesn't look right at all 

Looks like an Iron on patch / badge. (Remember them !!! )

Def I thought that, nibor was really shocking. I liked our red home shirt for that year and also remember the black and green hooped shirt, that just looked like an Aston Villa away kit at the time too just the stripes went the other way but not this

2 hours ago, alexukhc said:

Anyone remember this shirt? Sorry for poo pic it's the only one I can find, I don't remember us wearing it at all

IMG_0997.PNG

52 minutes ago, pride of the west said:

I remember this shirt being on sale. No idea why. It wasn't advertised as a third kit or anything. It just suddenly appeared half way through the season on a manikin in the old portacabin club shop at 20 quid instead of the usual 35 quid for adults at the time. 

So, coming to a conclusion Alex,

If that's you in the picture , and you were bought the shirt as s present you were seen off with a cheap prototype that no one else wanted - cheapskates

Sort of thing that can ruin a kids future :violin:

;)

8 hours ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

If that's you in the picture , and you were bought the shirt as s present you were seen off with a cheap prototype that no one else wanted - cheapskates

;)

:laughcont: - you beat me to it, Bob!!

9 hours ago, BobBobSuperBob said:

;)

Was my mate i never knew him as a kid and he didn't know where his mum got it from :laugh:

Archived