IGNORED

Cheltenham

alexukhc

Aha! A deliberate clue. ...well in the style of Ted "Dusty Bin" Rodgers. ..

"We're looking for a City player that's going to Cheltenham. ..You think the clue is Pointless. This is a daily quiz tv show featuring Richard Osman.  Now you think that from this it has to mean Russell Osman but he gave up playing football before he joined City so it's not him.

However, Richard Osman supports Fulham and is incredibly tall just like a striker we had from them but as that player returned to Fulham it can't be him.

So, what player from City currently playing for us do we associate with Fulham? It can only be the player that scored a tremendous free kick to win the game. ....it has to be Lee Dusty TomBIN. So, Lee Tomlin is off to  Cheltenham."

Easy. What's my prize?  

11 hours ago, Norn Iron said:

Aha! A deliberate clue. ...well in the style of Ted "Dusty Bin" Rodgers. ..

"We're looking for a City player that's going to Cheltenham. ..You think the clue is Pointless. This is a daily quiz tv show featuring Richard Osman.  Now you think that from this it has to mean Russell Osman but he gave up playing football before he joined City so it's not him.

However, Richard Osman supports Fulham and is incredibly tall just like a striker we had from them but as that player returned to Fulham it can't be him.

So, what player from City currently playing for us do we associate with Fulham? It can only be the player that scored a tremendous free kick to win the game. ....it has to be Lee Dusty TomBIN. So, Lee Tomlin is off to  Cheltenham."

Easy. What's my prize?  

A caravan.

49 minutes ago, Taz said:

Wasn't Lucic being mentioned about a loan move when he first signed? May have just imagined it mind....

He was. The day we signed him was the Cheltenhsm away friendly, he played in goal for them that night. I'm sure it was announced we had signed him and he would go on immediate loan to them. I remember it being the first time I had seen him and Magnusson etc and posting my thoughts about them on here.

2 hours ago, RedM said:

He was. The day we signed him was the Cheltenhsm away friendly, he played in goal for them that night. I'm sure it was announced we had signed him and he would go on immediate loan to them. I remember it being the first time I had seen him and Magnusson etc and posting my thoughts about them on here.

Oh good, glad I didn't imagine it :cool:

Archived