IGNORED

Christmas crunch time

Scrumpy_247

Tis the season for removing the box of Cox's Orange Pippins from the dark dry cupboard under the stairs... Oh how i miss those days. The first bite of a well laid down crunchy cox and a piece of tangy west country cheddar... Sitting down in front of the teleprinter and watching the early doors football results. There is little better in this world than the simple pleasures.

34 minutes ago, havanatopia said:

Tis the season for removing the box of Cox's Orange Pippins from the dark dry cupboard under the stairs... Oh how i miss those days. The first bite of a well laid down crunchy cox and a piece of tangy west country cheddar... Sitting down in front of the teleprinter and watching the early doors football results. There is little better in this world than the simple pleasures.

I haven't seen a Cox's Orange Pippin since 2013. OH. how I wish I had one for Christmas!  Cheddar,  I can get here and Thatchers, Westons as well (8% you know) and the best Cod Lots are in Clayhills in Pikk in the Old Town, If you ever come to Tallinn,  a Gastro pub with a great atmosphere and only 12 Euros, will be there next week. I am getting hungry just writing this.  As you say Havana, simple pleasures are the best, OH, and while I am writing, I would like to wish all Forum members a Very Merry Christmas, I get two as the Russian Christmas is on the 7th of January.

1 hour ago, havanatopia said:

As a youth I worked for a big supermarket chain and was nearly fired as,  for a nice crunchy apple , I recommended to a rather hot looking young Mum a Pipsis Cockin .

Try explaining spoonerisms to your mucking fanager .

29 minutes ago, Major Isewater said:

As a youth I worked for a big supermarket chain and was nearly fired as,  for a nice crunchy apple , I recommended to a rather hot looking young Mum a Pipsis Cockin .

Try explaining spoonerisms to your mucking fanager .

Image result for cupid stunt

2 hours ago, Scrumpy_247 said:

Some tough Christmas games coming up - As bad as our run has been, I think Johnson will turn it around and I think he will add 3 or 4 players to the squad in January.

Would most be happy with a mid table finish? COYR

I'd be bloody delirious for a mid table finish but on present form that will just be wishful thinking.

Archived