IGNORED

Should we now consider accepting an approach for LJ from the Prem?

Benjam!n Ultra

2 minutes ago, Benjam!n Ultra said:

With the shrewd decision of SL to increase the value of any compensation package and, as Mark Ashton has stated, many a Prem side looking at LJ given his management portfolio should we now, given current form, consider the next inevitable approach?

You bad man!

4 minutes ago, Benjam!n Ultra said:

With the shrewd decision of SL to increase the value of any compensation package and, as Mark Ashton has stated, many a Prem side looking at LJ given his management portfolio should we now, given current form, consider the next inevitable approach?

It's beyond me some of the statements Mark Ashton and Steve Lansdown make about LJ.

Do they live on a different footballing planet from everyone else.

41 minutes ago, Benjam!n Ultra said:

If only another club would poach you Benjamin 'not so ultra'. You are not funny or accurate and you blatently don't watch the games .

46 minutes ago, Benjam!n Ultra said:

Oh Randy. A thinly veiled attempt to do a banter when in reality you've hated Lee since he took over. Randy is the king of the trolls

7 minutes ago, Spoons said:

If only another club would poach you Benjamin 'not so ultra'. You are not funny or accurate and you blatently don't watch the games .

Regardless of whether it is blatant or not, the last game I missed before today was about 6 weeks ago. Since then I've endured every shitty match. 

Don't turn this into a super fan person I disagree with off FFS. 

1 hour ago, Section82 ultra said:

Oh Randy. A thinly veiled attempt to do a banter when in reality you've hated Lee since he took over. Randy is the king of the trolls

Randy is dead. Leave him. 

And next time you sign up to a site to write a response don't pick a basic copy of my name. Be more creative. 

Nice to have a fan though. 

11 hours ago, Benjam!n Ultra said:

Just because someone has a different opinion than you, and that you're easily reeled in like the rest of the site, doesnt make everyone else a gashead. 

Don't be so preciously simple. 

So what are your Ultra credentials Bennie? 

What is it you do apart from routinely criticise BCFC? 

How are you actively encouraging support of the team if you are not a Gashead?

17 hours ago, Benjam!n Ultra said:

Haha. Brilliant! Light the touch paper and stand well back!!!! :aok2:

Archived