IGNORED

Josh Brownhill

Shuffle

10 minutes ago, Shuffle said:

Well whilst I'm annoyed at losing again, I thought Brownhill  was excellent today.  he was mobile, neat in possession and read the game really well.  Well done Josh and deserves a run as all other midfield partnerships haven't worked well.

This.:clap:

4 minutes ago, cynic said:

Good to hear a positive from someone who was actually at the game.

I'm no happy flappy and we didn't deserve to not come home with at least a point. FF made three good saves and once we started playing tomlin closer to Tammy we looked good and bar a last second blooper from Lino we'd all be happy

11 minutes ago, Shuffle said:

Well whilst I'm annoyed at losing again, I thought Brownhill  was excellent today.  he was mobile, neat in possession and read the game really well.  Well done Josh and deserves a run as all other midfield partnerships haven't worked well.

100% agree. What would you think if LJ drops him on Saturday? 

Yes I echo this. He could very well be the answer to the question of who plays next to Pack. Both I thought were outstanding. 

If he is dropped then I'd start to question whether LJ should keep his job because a young man was given a chance and he took it. If you can't win your spot and keep it by playing well then you have to question the choices being made. 

Archived