IGNORED

None City Question About Vieri

Guest slax

During the Arsenal game last night, when Vieri scored, the commentator said that "vieri does not like scoring for his club" (or something along those lines) " The question is " Why does Vieri not like scoring for his club, what is the problem there??????"

Thank you if you can help.

he is apparently upset over the sale of Crespo in particular and their lack of ambition in general.

he has also fallen out with their fans because he is friendly with and owns a business with an AC Milan player (Paulo Maldini I think).

That's all I know, other's may be able to enlighten you further.

Guest BTR_FTG

Vieri, being an out & out Ozzie when not wearing the azzuri of the national side, is looking for one last big payday, he being the wrong side of thirty. When Inter sacked Hector Cuper (his mentor) & then offloaded Crespo for a whopping contract, Vieri realised Inter would struggle to win anything meaningful. He's also the type of player who demands the fans affection & when he realised that any popularity he had gained had already been transfered to Recoba he wanted to jump ship, problem being he's under contract. Hence the, "I'd rather be playing cricket," quotes & I'll play, though act, like a spoilt brat antics. He did the same when leaving Juve for Athletico Madrid &, like Tony Hately or his son in their prime, he's always realised there's money in them there moves. Inter must be his ninth or tenth club.....

BTR

FTG

Archived