IGNORED

hollowhead getting pissey !

slartibartfast

1 hour ago, 1bristolcity said:

No just get real might help....see this is an endemic BCFC fans problem, too concerned with him, the Gas, Swindon, etc etc, lets get our own house in order, and then show some class by not berating the less fortunate. Bigger things to worry about down the Gate, like when are they gonna have hot air in the hand dryers, and what Ciders are on tap...:yawn: 

Or let people do what they want and get on with your own life because everyone has different things they want to do

13 minutes ago, AppyDAZE said:

Wanted them to beat QPR, but was/am getting a bit fed up with the big love-in the media have  for BHA every time they are on TV

Agree very amusing watching qpr and hollowhead failing but no doubt we'll get that shite ref next week. The BHA love in is indeed quite nausiating. 

3 hours ago, Griffin said:

Or let people do what they want and get on with your own life because everyone has different things they want to do

Yea that would work, empty the prisons,sack the cops, etc, give 'em warm air hand dryers, a selection of guest ciders in a mini bar next to their seats, can you imagine the carnage?

4 hours ago, 1bristolcity said:

No just get real might help....see this is an endemic BCFC fans problem, too concerned with him, the Gas, Swindon, etc etc, lets get our own house in order, and then show some class by not berating the less fortunate. Bigger things to worry about down the Gate, like when are they gonna have hot air in the hand dryers, and what Ciders are on tap...:yawn: 

Like it matters what's written on here 

1 hour ago, 1bristolcity said:

Yea that would work, empty the prisons,sack the cops, etc, give 'em warm air hand dryers, a selection of guest ciders in a mini bar next to their seats, can you imagine the carnage?

Let them do what they want within reason*

Sorry, I presumed you would realise that's what I meant.

4 hours ago, AppyDAZE said:

Wanted them to beat QPR, but was/am getting a bit fed up with the big love-in the media have  for BHA every time they are on TV

BHA deserve it though, club run by proper people in a sustainable manner.

far prefer the media love in with them rather than who the next £100m plus signing is for Man City, Chelsea is etc

6 hours ago, 1bristolcity said:

I promise not to laugh at skeletor again

29 minutes ago, East End Old Boy said:

Can I report you then, because with this attitude you should be banned! :whistle:

You might like to report me too as when he took the QPR job one of my first thoughts were 'Oh good I get to boo him again at The Gate' ...if he keeps his job that long of course.

I saw him many times playing for the Gas against us and as their manager too and the toxic vibes he contributed to with his comments about us in the past. I don't think now people can really comprehend the rivalry that existed, and I don't mean the JPT scuffle. I don't forgive and forget easily.

11 minutes ago, RedM said:

You might like to report me too as when he took the QPR job one of my first thoughts were 'Oh good I get to boo him again at The Gate' ...if he keeps his job that long of course.

I saw him many times playing for the Gas against us and as their manager too and the toxic vibes he contributed to with his comments about us in the past. I don't think now people can really comprehend the rivalry that existed, and I don't mean the JPT scuffle. I don't forgive and forget easily.

Not sure you interpreted my sarcasm correctly! Have another look!

Typical Gas **** response from a total Gas **** of the highest order. How some supporters wanted him to manage us is beyond me. Don't ever buy his 'only jesting I like them really' banter claims. Take it from someone who has heard it first hand from the balding skull on more than one occasion. He hates us with a passion. 

18 hours ago, Claude said:

I'll be singing "cheer up Holloway" in full voice when that tosser comes to the gate. 

One of my favourite City memories.

City v QPR when Ian was their manager 1st time around and I was in the Atyeo Block H. Skeletor got a full rousing rendition of 'Cheer up' from the Atyeo when he walked on. Then the Wurzels did a HT sing song and Jamie Cureton (playing for QPR) got a load of stick when he came on as a sub. Think we beat QPR 1-0 that day.

On 27/12/2016 at 22:33, TwoSheds said:

Good on Brighton giving Hollowhead a spanking. What a goal by Ex City hero Sam Baldock. Brighton look premiership bound. Wait till he brings QPR down the Gate if he is still in charge. We will give him some stick. Sorry we have already played them at the gate will he still be in charge when we go to their ground.

Bit of a nightmare there mate, we haven't played QPR at home, it was Brighton on 5 Nov...and we've already played QPR away, and lost, this season....

6 hours ago, oldrosie said:

We were all young once and did stupid things ... Personally, I would love to see Mr Holloway back up the Gloucester Road.  Him and the Gas are a bit like Big John and the City ... a match made in heaven so to speak .. 

TBF his post match interviews the year they blew it after being nailed on to go up all season were a thing of beauty and a joy to hear. I nearly crashed the car several times through laughing so much.

Archived