IGNORED

£32.50p for Ipswich ticket thats one hell of a load of money

Never to the dark side

Already missed Leeds (£38) and Sheffield Wednesday (£36) this year because I am not paying stupid amounts of money to watch championship football.  First time missed for both of them for me.

I've developed a rule of thumb - more than £28 and they can stick it up their arse.  Something needs to be done about it - its getting beyond stupid.

1 hour ago, redsfan said:

Already missed Leeds (£38) and Sheffield Wednesday (£36) this year because I am not paying stupid amounts of money to watch championship football.  First time missed for both of them for me.

I've developed a rule of thumb - more than £28 and they can stick it up their arse.  Something needs to be done about it - its getting beyond stupid.

Totally agree with you. Wolves could shove it and so can Ipswich. 

I fully support the 20isplenty campaign, Reading do it so why can't they all (including City) Football should be doing more to help the away fan. 

£32.50 at Ipswich on a Friday night in December! Any fans who travel should get some encouragement from the club - e.g. Yeovil provided free pies and pints for the away match at Carlise, plus free parking, mince pies and drinks for the Boxing Day match with Exeter

http://www.somersetlive.co.uk/yeovil-town-fans-to-be-offered-free-parking-and-mince-pies-at-boxing-day-clash-with-exeter-city/story-30001399-detail/story.html

Firstly the price is way too high, BUT it's nothing that we don't charge. I paid £33 (after a £5 season ticket holder discount) for the rugby on Boxing Day. 

Am just saying it's not only other teams charging ridiculously high prices. If my brother and my mum hadn't really wanted to go to the rugby, I wouldn't have gone. 

• Admin
24 minutes ago, Dollymarie said:

Firstly the price is way too high, BUT it's nothing that we don't charge. I paid £33 (after a £5 season ticket holder discount) for the rugby on Boxing Day. 

Am just saying it's not only other teams charging ridiculously high prices. If my brother and my mum hadn't really wanted to go to the rugby, I wouldn't have gone. 

Top division rugby Vs Second tier football - agree still not right though

2 hours ago, Dollymarie said:

It's pure greed what is charged in most parts of the ground, be it rugby or football.

Archived