IGNORED

Well done Tammy

AshtonGreat

1 hour ago, AshtonGreat said:

Go on then, explain...

Ok!
1) We, as a country have an MP who is the Secretary of State for culture, media and sport.

2) We couldn't build a completely new stadium due to political ponces.

3) Sportsmen/women regularly use their sports to promote political beliefs/take a stand against political parties/on goings in certain countries.

4) Governments of certain countries bribing our very own game, bribing Fifa etc...

Could go on

5 hours ago, EmersonsRed said:

Ok!
1) We, as a country have an MP who is the Secretary of State for culture, media and sport.

2) We couldn't build a completely new stadium due to political ponces.

3) Sportsmen/women regularly use their sports to promote political beliefs/take a stand against political parties/on goings in certain countries.

4) Governments of certain countries bribing our very own game, bribing Fifa etc...

Could go on

I'm still waiting to hear how Tammy Abraham's inclusion in the Mail's team of the year has anything to do with politics

26 minutes ago, AshtonGreat said:

I'm still waiting to hear how Tammy Abraham's inclusion in the Mail's team of the year has anything to do with politics

Ummmm that would work for Trump but on here we can easily look up to comment 3 (i.e. yours) and see that that is not what you wrote.

2 hours ago, AshtonGreat said:

I'm waiting for you to show me where I said such a thing. I was quoting your absurd statement: " Considering sport has nothing to do with politics, yep! " I'm going to presume by your daft response you understand that you are wrong. For the record, I do not care if he is in Fifa's world XI at the end of the year if we don't start winning games. Nor do I care for the DMs team of the year.

9 hours ago, EmersonsRed said:

I'm waiting for you to show me where I said such a thing. I was quoting your absurd statement: " Considering sport has nothing to do with politics, yep! " I'm going to presume by your daft response you understand that you are wrong. For the record, I do not care if he is in Fifa's world XI at the end of the year if we don't start winning games. Nor do I care for the DMs team of the year.

OK, I worded it wrong. You know what I meant. An article in the back of a newspaper about the team of the year has nothing to do with the chosen political stance of that particular paper. My point was that I had, and have, no desire to turn a comment congratulating one of City's young players on what is a fantastic achievement, into a debate on the political merits of that particular newspaper.

Archived