IGNORED

Enough is Enough! If we do not win our next match

Shelton’s Love Gravy

58 minutes ago, Shtanley said:

Calm down please, on current form we won't get near to going down. This is on everyone's last 10 games. Don't overreact it's not a healthy long term solution for a football club. 

All that you say may be true.

But I still most fearfully suspect that my man-fork will not last the week...

:(:(:( 

1 hour ago, Shtanley said:

Calm down please, on current form we won't get near to going down. This is on everyone's last 10 games. Don't overreact it's not a healthy long term solution for a football club. 

Sorry but how can you possibly know that? 4 points in the last ten games is it? Won't take much of an upturn in the form of a few teams below us to drag us into a relegation fight. You are assuming the bottom teams won't improve and there is no guarantee of that.

1 hour ago, Shtanley said:

Don't worry, it doesn't matter if a few of the users on here over-react, it's what happens in the board room that matters.

Let the folks vent their spleen, it makes for interesting reading!

1 hour ago, Nicky Morgan's Organ said:

I shall forcibly remove my love-sausage :(

Seriously though, we all know that Reading is a game we will more than likely lose - even though you never really want to admit it.

For me, it's Cardiff and Forest away that now look absolutely massive.

If we lose to Reading and Cardiff (FA Cup game won't make the blindest bit of difference) than Lee J should 100% be sacked.

9 minutes ago, robin_unreliant said:

Sorry but how can you possibly know that? 4 points in the last ten games is it? Won't take much of an upturn in the form of a few teams below us to drag us into a relegation fight. You are assuming the bottom teams won't improve and there is no guarantee of that.

Im assuming we don't improve too, remember that. QPR have 4 points in 10 too. This run of form won't last forever. 

5 minutes ago, robin_unreliant said:

Sorry but how can you possibly know that? 3 points in the last ten games is it? Won't take much of an upturn in the form of a few teams below us to drag us into a relegation fight. You are assuming the bottom teams won't improve and there is no guarantee of that.

Sadly, you are correct.

And that is why,

By next Tuesday.

I will no longer be able to procreate...

:(:(:(:(:(:( 

4 minutes ago, Shtanley said:

Im assuming we don't improve too, remember that. QPR have 4 points in 10 too. This run of form won't last forever. 

Well using your logic it won't last for those teams below us. So we could still end up below several of them. I hope it won't be enough of them that we are relegated but I am seriously worried that we are in a death spiral downwards and LJ has no clue what to do about it.

11 minutes ago, robin_unreliant said:

Well using your logic it won't last for those teams below us. So we could still end up below several of them. I hope it won't be enough of them that we are relegated but I am seriously worried that we are in a death spiral downwards and LJ has no clue what to do about it.

I think we are more likely to go on a good run than any team near us though. Lets wait and see who we buy

10 hours ago, Shtanley said:

I believe from previous posts that you are knowledgeable about the game but relatively young in years? 20 or so?

Follow this team for 40, 60 years etc and maybe you'll realise that some of us no longer have the luxury of being able to 'calm down'.

10 hours ago, Shtanley said:

What is our "Current Form"?

Without checking all the stats, it is six points from the last thirty nine, or a big fat zero from the last eighteen.

I'm not happy about changing managers every year but do we have to go back to League One every few years to regroup?

Either LJ sorts himself out now or we need another new messiah. Are there any other options?

On 12/30/2016 at 16:04, Shtanley said:

Current form is our last ten games!

Archived