IGNORED

Mind the GAP

John Galley

13 minutes ago, John Galley said:

The gap is now down to six points with Huddersfield thankfully getting an injury time equaliser against Blackburn. Now we have got to hope Derby  beat Wigan. I hate this having to look for other teams failing but that 40 point safety target at the moment seems a long way off.

You should be used to it by now...;)

22 minutes ago, John Galley said:

The gap is now down to six points with Huddersfield thankfully getting an injury time equaliser against Blackburn. Now we have got to hope Derby  beat Wigan. I hate this having to look for other teams failing but that 40 point safety target at the moment seems a long way off.

40 point safety! Your having a laugh I would imagine even this season it will be around 45 minimum, we have just survived in the past on 48/49 mark, if this manager can't win 6/7 more games in this honestly average division ( I'm not sure either ) get rid asap

17 minutes ago, Cov 77 said:

40 point safety! Your having a laugh I would imagine even this season it will be around 45 minimum, we have just survived in the past on 48/49 mark, if this manager can't win 6/7 more games in this honestly average division ( I'm not sure either ) get rid asap

Why would you expect, with such certainty, the bottom teams to double their points tally plus add an extra 6,7,8 points, compared to the first half of the season..?

13 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

Why would you expect, with such certainty, the bottom teams to double their points tally plus add an extra 6,7,8 points, compared to the first half of the season..?

Because history tells us that at least one of the bottom three will do a Rotherham or even a Bristol City as last season 

56 minutes ago, Cov 77 said:

Because history tells us that at least one of the bottom three will do a Rotherham or even a Bristol City as last season 

I think it's hard to see beyond Rotherham, Wigan & Burton going down, but you're right, in that one team usually makes an improvement and pulls away from danger. 

Archived