IGNORED

Gary Rowett

And Its Smith

25 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

I'm talking about West Brom (14 years) and Watford (5 years) - he has worked his way up, not sure why you want to focus on just one and a half years at Oxford?!

If SL had appointed someone who had been Director of football at a top 4 Premiership Club and a manager/Head Coach who had achieved promotion to the Premier League (who would attract top players to BCFC) and these in turn had appointed the top coaches in the game who had proven form in improving young and senior players, then I think you could fairly say that he was doing an outstanding job. And it's no good anyone on here saying all of that is impossible and beyond the 6th largest City in England with one of the wealthiest owners in football. 

14 minutes ago, Big Red Rich said:

I'm glad we never went for him. We're lucky to have LJ. 

3 Things;

1. Kind of Agree.
  2. Define Lucky?
  3. Despite agreeing on not going for him Rich, you can't deny he got them in the Play-Offs. Makes our fall from grace have some perspective. When Rowett's team are playing some turgid stuff, and yet in with a shout. 

10 minutes ago, Fuber said:

3 Things;

1. Kind of Agree.
  2. Define Lucky?
  3. Despite agreeing on not going for him Rich, you can't deny he got them in the Play-Offs. Makes our fall from grace have some perspective. When Rowett's team are playing some turgid stuff, and yet in with a shout. 

Sarcasm, or is this a double woosh 

Archived