IGNORED

LEE JOHNSON IS OUR MANAGER

Swede

For all of the rubbish spouted on here & I fully realise that everyone is entitled to their opinion, Lee Johnson is our manager and deserves more of our support now more than ever before.

There are fine margins between winning and losing; witness that we were well on top in the Brentford & Birmingham matches and the Wolves over the line goal shows how fine the margins are.

A famous person once said;

The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy

Martin Luther King.

The question is, which one are you. I know which one I am.

SHOW YOUR SUPPORT.

CTID

5 minutes ago, Swede said:

For all of the rubbish spouted on here & I fully realise that everyone is entitled to their opinion, Lee Johnson is our manager and deserves more of our support now more than ever before.

There are fine margins between winning and losing; witness that we were well on top in the Brentford & Birmingham matches and the Wolves over the line goal shows how fine the margins are.

The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy

Martin Luther King.

SHOW YOUR SUPPORT.

CTID

Rather have Glenn Roader tbh.

20 minutes ago, Swede said:

Martin Luther King.

SHOW YOUR SUPPORT.

CTID

He's not a manager.hes a headcoach there's a difference 

1 hour ago, Swede said:

Martin Luther King.

SHOW YOUR SUPPORT.

CTID

Why does he deserve our support? Just wondered

1 hour ago, Swede said:

Martin Luther King.

SHOW YOUR SUPPORT.

CTID

I happen to believe that a Manager in any walk of life should earn the respect, trust and support from his actions and performance. It should not be awarded with the job title.

4 hours ago, Swede said:

Martin Luther King.

SHOW YOUR SUPPORT.

CTID

F .L . Johnson

It seems to me that the law of averages would suggest it highly unlikely to be in games and yet, effectively, lose pretty much all of them. On the face of it that sounds a lot more about losing a dressing room than pure bad luck. After all, any team can go on a shockingly bad run but for the team to be in the game for every single one of them surely suggests there is something else in play here?

I am not suggesting myself the head coach has lost the dressing room you understand. I am merely throwing it out there because it is nigh on impossible, in my view, to have that much bad luck while being pretty much in all of the games in question. 

I suspect there will be a lot of head scratching going on inside Ashton Gate and on the Bailiwick this new year weekend.

25 minutes ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Fair enough Dave! I was merely commenting that when he/she explained spelling Glenn Roeder incorrectly he/she said it was because they were thinking of Iain Dowie - and promptly spelled that name incorrectly too - just made me chuckle! 

someone's got to police it!!!!!!! HNY to you.

Archived