IGNORED

NO new signings .

Major Isewater

44 minutes ago, Slippin cider said:

Over 10 hours in and nothing! ....it's an outrage...

Agreed. I think our best hope was to ambush a few players who were out on the lash last night and secure their signatures. We've got no hope now they are beginning to sober up.

5 minutes ago, RedM said:

Agreed. I think our best hope was to ambush a few players who were out on the lash last night and secure their signatures. We've got no hope now they are beginning to sober up.

You never know though. Mark Ashton may have a couple tied up in a hotel room somewhere just waiting for the Rohypnol to wear off.

3 minutes ago, nickolas said:

My source is utter bollox just like all our transfer threads!!

noone knows a thing, those who may get shot down, so thought i'd join in with the garbage!!:mf_sleep:

Sounds like Yutta Bollox might be a Swedish agent. Wouldn't surprise me at all - the last two Swedes have been fantastic, not to mention our fellow Swedish supporters...

7 minutes ago, Calculus said:

Sounds like Yutta Bollox might be a Swedish agent. Wouldn't surprise me at all - the last two Swedes have been fantastic, not to mention our fellow Swedish supporters...

I wonder if we should start a thread saying we`re signing this bloke, say he`s a Lithuanian international midfielder or something - just to see if the BEP pick up on it and print a story.:yawn:

7 minutes ago, Red Right Hand said:

I wonder if we should start a thread saying we`re signing this bloke, say he`s a Lithuanian international midfielder or something - just to see if the BEP pick up on it and print a story.:yawn:

Well you never know, worth a go maybe. I seem to remember them quoting and crediting Rudolf Hucker once. Quality journalism it ain't.

1 hour ago, reddogkev said:

Agreed, absolute disgrace.  I expected to wake up and see a picture of Lee Johnson grinning like a mad man, with his arms wrapped around at least 7 new players.

Happy Yew Near to you Major Ice Water.

All of them flattering to deceive 

Archived