IGNORED

Moore out on loan, ekstrand gone

Wolf Island

2 minutes ago, Ser Davos Ciderworth said:

And the use of a comma and "yourself" are somewhat dubious stylistically as well. Poor effort from an intellectual giant.

I guess my quick rise to the top must be due to talent and not my ability to type on a bcfc forum using my samsung.

I really don't understand why Moore isn't playing and the loan cancelled, at least until a seasoned cb arrives.  It is not as tho Matthews is playing brilliantly in his preferred position.

It all gives the appearance of panic.  If in this sort of mode, personally I would have played Wilbs at cb.  Centre forward to centre half been done before

It's obvious that Moore isn't ready for first team football in the Championship and needs games on loan. Ekstrand was a risk that backfired and therefore these sensible decisions by Lee. Funny how people really think that they know better than our manager.

4 minutes ago, Ivorguy said:

I really don't understand why Moore isn't playing and the loan cancelled, at least until a seasoned cb arrives.  It is not as tho Matthews is playing brilliantly in his preferred position.

It all gives the appearance of panic.  If in this sort of mode, personally I would have played Wilbs at cb.  Centre forward to centre half been done before

Because Radio Bristol had already asked for him as co-commentator for this afternoon

Archived