IGNORED

3-4 Players coming in

Dynamite Red

3 minutes ago, Super said:

Sounds promising.

Sounds double Dutch to me. 

Can only hope LJ knows how to use them. Not entirel sure it is our squad that is to blame entirely for our recent run. Should be mid table with someareas that need strengthening, not in a relegation battle. Ho hum.

Slightly off topic the club won't sack Johnson. They've backed him with the contract extension rightly or wrongly. They also appearing to be backing him in the transfer market.

I know nothing about the two players being mentioned, but my concern is we need players to hit the ground they don't have time to settle. My worry is we've had a striker on the bench who for whatever reason isn't making an impact. 

If we sign however many number of players they have to make an impact. Johnson / Ashton can't afford mistakes 

3 minutes ago, daored said:

Slightly off topic the club won't sack Johnson. They've backed him with the contract extension rightly or wrongly. They also appearing to be backing him in the transfer market.

I know nothing about the two players being mentioned, but my concern is we need players to hit the ground they don't have time to settle. My worry is we've had a striker on the bench who for whatever reason isn't making an impact. 

If we sign however many number of players they have to make an impact. Johnson / Ashton can't afford mistakes 

+1 

Let's hope they will be able to settle quickly into the team and the league. :fingerscrossed:

4 minutes ago, daored said:

They will it just needs a bit more motivation by the sounds of it...

6 minutes ago, daored said:

I'm under the impression we will see more of Engvall in the next few weeks

51 minutes ago, Dynamite Red said:

LJ "3-4 Player to arrive"

Reports the following are close

Jens Hegeler 6"4 midfielder from Hertha Berlin

Milan Đurić 6"7 striker from Cesena. 

Land of the giants.

Little Lee will need to stand on a box for the signing photo shoot otherwise he's gonna look like Warwick Davis

Archived