IGNORED

Otib meltdown

Septic Peg

4 minutes ago, Septic Peg said:

Can we all calm down please? Twice in the last hour I've come on here to find 500 server error where it's overloaded.

All this LJ talk is breaking otib and @Tomarse must have a headache.

Behave yourselves people.

I would, but this is stopping me from going insane from exam revision and giving me a couple laughs...

7 minutes ago, REDOXO said:

Don't take it personally....Consider it the LJ effect!

I didn't, I never do with the forum anymore. It was just the comment about begging. I didn't think we were ever that pushy on the donation front. OTIB has run for 20 years and its easily cost more to run than it's ever made. It's never been run to make a profit.

The current errors are to do with the PHP engine. A third party application that we have no control over. Server itself isn't under any sort of strain, it's only a year or so old. 

3 minutes ago, Tomarse said:

I didn't, it was just the comment. I didn't think we were ever that pushy on the donation front. OTIB has run for 20 years and I easily cost more to run than it's ever made. It's never been run to make a profit.

The current errors are to do with the PHP engine. A third party application that we have no control over. Server itself isn't under any sort of strain, it's only a year or so old. 

Good to know. 

You are not to pushy for wedge and thank you for your service!

Still the LJ effect, though, its even dragging OTIB (PHP Engine) into tactical and strategic errors!

6 minutes ago, Tomarse said:

I didn't, I never do with the forum anymore. It was just the comment about begging. I didn't think we were ever that pushy on the donation front. OTIB has run for 20 years and its easily cost more to run than it's ever made. It's never been run to make a profit.

haha this isthe world i know.  Infrastructure uptime 99.9%  assholes bitch like hell for the.1%  never any gratitude for the 99.9%

fuckem all Tom fuckem all

take it down for days and see what a proper outage is :)

4 minutes ago, Fuber said:

I have MS Office - hence Powerpoint - Should be a quick 5mins job, I'll be fine.

Excellent. Like that one where you replace your winger with a center midfielder to so confuse everyone (including your own players) that we are almost certain to win! Strategic Genius. Roy Hodgeson who are ya! (oh I forgot another one of our former managers!)

7 minutes ago, Tomarse said:

My apologies. I'm not very techy and assumed it was the server groaning under all the posts about LJ. 

Hopefully, the PHP engine will settle itself. Until 5 minutes after the Fleetwood game. ;)

3 minutes ago, REDOXO said:

Excellent. Like that one where you replace your winger with a center midfielder to so confuse everyone (including your own players) that we are almost certain to win! Strategic Genius. Roy Hodgeson who are ya! (oh I forgot another one of our former managers!)

Now that you've mentioned him.... why not Hodgson?

3 minutes ago, Fuber said:

Now that you've mentioned him.... why not Hodgson?

Seen that movie before. It was memorable for its total ineptitude...

The mere thought of Hodgeson gives me an uncontrollable sense of continuing support for LJ.

Now get yours in!

5 minutes ago, Septic Peg said:

My apologies. I'm not very techy and assumed it was the server groaning under all the posts about LJ. 

Hopefully, the PHP engine will settle itself. Until 5 minutes after the Fleetwood game. ;)

Server is fine as you can see.. It's not like it slows, that's when it's got problems. It's crashing because of the PHP. Back in office tomorrow to have a better look at it 

I would love to know the ages of some of those that make rediculous posts on here. Yes we all have opinions but please lets keep it constructive/humourous & not the back stabbing 5hit we are getting more of.

We are where we are & we knew it was going to be tough. In most of our games we are only 1 goal out of the points & not getting a pasteing, let LJ get on with his job.

:facepalm:

7 minutes ago, bpexile said:

I would love to know the ages of some of those that make rediculous posts on here. Yes we all have opinions but please lets keep it constructive/humourous & not the back stabbing 5hit we are getting more of.

We are where we are & we knew it was going to be tough. In most of our games we are only 1 goal out of the points & not getting a pasteing, let LJ get on with his job.

On the other hand in comparison to last season (in a slightly worse position), we've gone backwards in comparison to where we were 8 months ago. He's getting on with it alright, its gone backwards.

5 minutes ago, bpexile said:

Didn't think it was to bad for nasty backstabbing personal comments about other posters. I think even the most vociferous supporters of Mt Johnson are in shock at what happened today on a number of levels.

I agree with the humour point as right now ts all we have left.

Mr Johnson is getting on with the job, that is clear. Good Luck to him. very few of us are enjoying this (with one or two exceptions) and very few want hi to fail....We just want a win any win!

I would like to point out that I live in OZ & a site such as this is my best way to sum up whats happening to the team that I've loved for 60yrs. When I see all the bickering its hard to get a true view. I thank all the genuine posters for their contributions & hope it continues otherwise I will have to believe the BEP articles :grr:    :facepalm:

44 minutes ago, bpexile said:

I would like to point out that I live in OZ & a site such as this is my best way to sum up whats happening to the team that I've loved for 60yrs. When I see all the bickering its hard to get a true view. I thank all the genuine posters for their contributions & hope it continues otherwise I will have to believe the BEP articles :grr:    :facepalm:

oh god! what a situation to be in! it could be worse, you could be eating red snapper instead of cod!

3 hours ago, bpexile said:

31. I'm 31 and it sickens me to say I'm in my 30s. 

I didn't think my op was ridiculous, but one man's trash and all that...

Archived